How to use mobile internet on pc by usb cable
Gone are the days when you need PC suite to access internet from your mobile to your computer or laptop.Today with the help of tethering we can access internet from phone to PC with ease. Here i am describing the whole process step by step.
- First of all enable data connection in android device and check it is working.
- Connect your android mobile with pc through data cable.Now you can see the pop up menu in android mobile if you can’t see any pop-up window in android mobile you need to change the cable.Some data cables only support charging not any other function.If you see pop-up upon connecting android device to computer or laptop go-to step 3.
- Unlock device if it is locked.
- Go-to setting>wireless networks>more and locate Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Check the USB tethering .
- Now you can access internet from android mobile to PC after 5-10 seconds as it takes some time.Just check that your internet is connected or not.If it is connected just open browser and enjoy.
Hi all i am narmail sandhu.I have great passion for technology.I am always eager to learn new things and spread my knowledge.I believe in making people’s life easier.That’s why i stared my blog cybergali.com in 2015 and hosting comparison site http://comparemyhost.com/ in 2017.You can contact me at maillysandhu[at]yahoo.in