How to save webpage as pdf (with pictures)
Pdf is most convenient way to save any text form documents.But when it come to webpages most of us don’t know how to save webpage as pdf.But it is fairly easy and has lots of benefits over html pages.We can carry whole webpage in single file and it is easily portable.We can save webpages as pdf in any browser with or without plugins.We have facility to save webpage as pdf without any plugin in Google chrome.But in other browsers we can do this task by installing plugins.Here is step-by-step procedure with pictures on how to save webpage as pdf in Google Chrome without any plugin:-
How to save webpage as pdf in Google Chrome
- Go to menu in upper right corner and click print.
- Now a new window will appear.In that window in left side there is a button named change under destination click on that.
- As you click on button change a new window will appear.In that window under Recent Destinations or Local Destinations there is “Save as PDF“.Click on that and that window will disappear.
- Now you are back on previous window where you have clicked Change button.Now on right side you can view your webpage in PDF format.Now you just have to save this PDF file.Now here near save button you can also see number of pages in your PDF file you are going to save.Just click save as shown below in picture.
- Now a new window will appear which will open your default save location.If you want to change save location you can change it or save in default location.You can also change file name or leave it unchanged and click save button as shown below.That’s it.
Now by following above procedure you know how to save webpage as PDF.For other browsers you have to use plugins.Enjoy and share with friends.