How To Make Invisible Folder
All of us like computer tips and tricks as they amuse us.They increase our productivity and save our time.Today i am giving you an awesome trick about how to make an invisible folder.This trick works on window xp, window 7 and window vista.So here is step by step procedure to make any folder invisible or make new folder as invisible.
- Right click on desktop, select new and then select folder.
2. A new folder will appear on screen.Now right click on that newly created folder and click on properties.
3. A new window will appear.In that window by default General tab is selected.You have to select last option tab which is Customize.Click on customize.Then click on change icon.Now new window(containing icons) will appear.In that window slide icons by slide bar on bottom of window.You will see empty area between icons.click on that area to select.As you click on it it will turn blue.Now click ok.That window will disappear and now in front of is customize window,click apply and then ok.
4. Now you can see folder with transparent background.So we have successfully hidden folder icon.
5. Now question arise whether can we hide folder name? and answer is Yes.In fact we think that any folder or file in computer must have a name.But that is not true.We can also save a folder without any name.Just right click on newly created “background less” folder and click rename.Now hold ALT key and in name space type “0160” without quotes.Now press enter.Wow you just made folder invisible.
But by this method you can make only one folder invisible in one window.Like you can make one invisible folder on desktop and one folder in any folder or subfolder.there can’t be two or more invisible folder on any open window on same time.And you can see this invisible folder only on mouse over.So friends just show your newly learned trick to friends and have fun.
Hi all i am narmail sandhu.I have great passion for technology.I am always eager to learn new things and spread my knowledge.I believe in making people’s life easier.That’s why i stared my blog cybergali.com in 2015 and hosting comparison site http://comparemyhost.com/ in 2017.You can contact me at maillysandhu[at]yahoo.in