16 Amazing facts about mobile phones you never know
We all use mobile phone daily in fact many times a day.But here is hidden treasure of facts about our digital companion.Here i am sharing amazing facts about mobile phones you don’t know.
- What you think is the most common use for a mobile phone? It is neither calling, nor is it texting. It is checking the time.
- Did you ever used Nokia 1100.It is best selling phone in whole world.250 million handsets Nokia 1100 were sold becoming most sold phone in human history.
- Around 90% of mobiles is japan are waterproof because youngsters there use them even in shower.
- Around 70% of mobiles of globe are manufactured in china.
- There are 5x mobile phones than computers in the world.
- 90% of text messages are read within 3 minutes of delivery.
- Sonim XP3300 Force is toughest phone in the world.It survived a drop from 84ft on concrete without any operational damage.
- First mobile phone was made in 1973 by a motorola employee Martin Cooper.But it takes 10 years to commercial availability of mobile phone.Mobile phones were available commercially in 1983.
- Mother’s Day is busiest day for phone calls.
- 112 is an international emergency number which redirect you to local police station.You can dial 112 from any country and call will be redirected to local police.
- Motherboard of mobile phone is gold plated.Average mobile phone contains 24 mg of gold, 250mg of silver and 9000 mg of copper.
- Diamond Rose IPhone 4 is most expensive phone in the world.It costs more than $8 million.The sides of the phone have been studded with 500 diamonds and rear side is made using gold with the apple logo studded with 53 diamonds.The center button is made up of a single cut 7.4ct pink diamond.That’s not all, upon purchase the phone is delivered inside a solid granite box, now that’s classy.
- World’s cheapest mobile was Alcatel onetouch 232.Alcatel sold it online for just £1 online at payparmaina in 2013.It has 1.5 inch screen,calendar was able to make and receive calls and text messages.
- If you can’t see your TV remote’s light when you press buttons on remote.Hold on you can see it in phone’s camera.Just on the camera of mobile and press the remote buttons in camera you will see that led light.
- Cell phones have zero effect on airplane equipment.but authorities doesn’t want them to be used on airplanes. Because when you make a call at 9,000 feet or more, the signal bounces off multiple mobile phone towers.This means too many airline passenger might clog up the networks on the ground.
- More people have mobile phones than toilets in the world.