10 Amazing Things you can do with Google Chrome
Google chrome is one of best browser in the world.Every browser has it’s own features so has Google Chrome.Here is list of amazing things you can do with google chrome.
- Play game:- It is really an amazing thing you can do with google chrome.If sometime you lost internet connectivity and has nothing to do you can play an unlimited game right in google chrome.When you see “page can not be displayed along with dinosaur icon just press the up arrow ↑ key on keyword.
Now game will start.Use space bar to jump dinosaur when an obstacle come in the way.Use down arrow key to ditch the dinosaur.
- Play mp3 or mp4:- Many few of us know that we can play any mp3 or mp4 file in google Chrome without any other software.Just drag and drop in any mp3 or mp4 file in any tab of google chrome it will start playing.
- You can relaunch a accidentally closed tab by pressing Ctrl+Shift+T.
- You can open history just by pressing Ctrl+H.
- Save webpage as .PDF file:- It is also an amazing feature of google chrome.In chrome we can save any webpage as .PDF file.Just navigate to menu(on upper right corner)>Print>then on Left side under destination click change.A new window will appear, in that window click save as Pdf and then on upper left side click save.Here is detailed article with pictures on how to save webpage as PDF.
- Find saved passwords:- If you want to see your saved passwords or see someone else’s password in chrome you can do it very easily.Just navigate to menu>setting>Advanced Setting>Passwords and forms>Manage passwords and click show.If you have window login password it will prompt for it.Just fill window password and see saved password.
- Use chrome as Notepad:- If you want to note something from web in notepad there is no need to open separate notepad.Just paste “data:text/html, <html contenteditable>” without quotes in address bar and you can use Google chrome as notepad and save the text.In fact this works in every browser.
- Use address bar as calculator,unit converter:- We can use chrome as calculator.For this use “=” and then sums like we want to add 200+200.Write this like =200+200.
You can also use chrome as unit converter.Just use this way without quotes “5 kilometer=meter”.In this we want to convert 5 kilometer into meters.
- Bookmark URL or link:- If on any webpage you want to bookmark any link,URL just drag that link to bookmark bar and drop there.It will be add to bookmarks.
- Pin a Tab:- If we want any website always open auto start with Google Chrome.Just open it and right click on website tab, click Pin Tab it will shift to left most.That’s it .Now it will start with chrome and always remain open.